Winter has arrived in Riders Republic with the launch of Season 1, available now for all players on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. Winter Bash introduces a new feature, Season Progression, in which you can unlock exclusive rewards by collecting stars in limited-time multiplayer experiences, events, and special activities. During the holiday season celebrations, players will be able to enjoy exclusive challenges, rewards, and mass race twists in a festive new décor for the Riders Ridge. Plus, the Republic will host a new sponsor, Specialized (starting December 15), offering challenges and rewards, and an X-Games live event.
If you own the Year 1 Pass, you will also get early access to this season’s two exotic kits and can redeem the Winter cosmetic bundle, which includes a new legendary outfit. The first exotic kit to drop will be the Jumbo Bike and will be available to purchase for all players in the second week of the season. You can get the Year 1 Pass with the Gold or Ultimate Edition of Riders Republic, or as a standalone purchase.
The new X-Games live event runs from January 14 to January 19. Get ready for new themed Shack Daddy challenges, and X-Games rewards including a jacket and snowboard. Prepare yourself for the big event by jumping into the Winter Bash season in Riders Republic starting today, and leveling up your skills and tricks in biking, skiing, snowboarding, wingsuiting, and rocket-wingsuiting. Ride through the snowy mountains and vast canyons of America’s best-known National Parks and make a name for yourself in the Republic!
– Battle against over 50 players simultaneously in a massive multiplayer playground—over 20 players on Xbox One.
– Compete in an all-out mass start race—collide, grind, and fight your way to the finish!
– Customize your character to show off your style to your friends or show up the competition.
– Bike, ski, snowboard, or wingsuit through a seamless open world in Career mode or multiplayer events.
– Go wild in iconic US national parks like Yosemite and Zion.